Lidia Sykisz is a civil litigator with experience in intellectual property litigation and a variety of civil matters. Her range of experience includes cases involving patent, trademark and copyright infringement as well as unfair competition and insurance coverage disputes.
In addition to representing clients in litigation, Lidia has advised clients on various small business matters, including entity selection and formation, trademark registration, and drafting licensing and sponsorship agreements.
Lidia is a recipient of the Commitment to Justice Award for an Outstanding Solo/Small Firm Practitioner awarded by the New York-based pro bono organization inMotion.
Admissions to Practice
- All state courts in California and New York
- The Central District of California
- The Northern District of California
- The Southern District of New York
- The Eastern District of New York
University of San Francisco, School of Law
- LL.M. in COMPARATIVE BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS AND INTERNATIONAL LAW
- Focus: Intellectual Property Law
University of Antwerp, Faculty of Law, Belgium
- Certificate in INTERNATIONAL AND EUROPEAN UNION LEGAL STUDIES, Summa Cum Laude
- Focus: Trade Related Aspects of IP Law
University of Adam Mickiewicz, Poznan, Poland
- Master’s Degree in Law, Focus: European Union and Trade law
Orange County Bar Association, Intellectual Property and Technology Section, Secretary/Treasurer 2019-2020
Young Professionals of Children’s Bureau, Orange County, Volunteer Events Chair